GIVMANN(We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.givmann.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you. With regards to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We do not collect any other information from any other source about you
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To process a sale transaction (including completing payment, shipping, etc)
- To design your clothing order
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about..
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your personal data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your personal data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your personal data (the order form OR registration form);
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Information we collect about you.We will use this information:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of ours.
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure..
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you..
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Business partners, suppliers, manufacturers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you.
- Shipping companies to help in delivering your orders
- Financial companies to help in processing your financial transactions
- The right to be informed (about how we use your personal data and what we are using it for)
- The right of access (you can request to see the data we currently have about you)
- The right to rectification (if you exercise the right of access for example, you can ask that a part of your data be rectified – sometimes we might need corroborating evidence to perform rectification)
- The right to erasure (you can request that we delete the data we hold about you, but with some exceptions, e.g. where the law requires that we keep the data about you, or we need it to complete a transaction you have authorized, etc)
- The right to restrict processing (you can ask us to stop processing until an issue is resolved)
- The right to data portability (you can ask us to transfer your data you have with us to another organization)
- The right to object (you can object to any of our processing purposes listed above)
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling (we do not use your data for this purpose).
- You also have the right to withdraw the consent you have given.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Based on our relationship, we would be processing your personal data based on three legal bases – “consent”, “contract”, “legitimate interest”. For example, processing your personal data for shipping is based on “contract”, because we are trying to complete a “sale of goods” contract that is why we would be shipping your orders to you, hence the processing of your name, address, and phone number. The legal basis for customizing your clothing order is also based on “contract”. The legal basis for financial processing, and marketing, for example. is “legitimate interest”, because we weigh your interest against ours, and we believe you have an interest in knowing about ongoing discounts, new products, etc. For other ways we use your personal data, we would explicitly request your consent, and consent then becomes the basis for that processing.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means the people we work with.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at, a destination outside the United States. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the United States who work for us or for one of our suppliers or manufacturers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, thefulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details, and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
TRANSFERRING YOUR DATA OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
We would only transfer your personal data to China. However, we have a data processing agreement with our processor/partner in China specifying their duty to keep your data safe.
Collected data are not stored indefinitely.
Financial data and all other personal data collected are kept as long as you are with or a customer of GIVMANN.
Measurement for your customized clothing orders are kept for 1 years
Address: 111 N 15th Street Apt 411 63103 SAINT LOUIS, MO
Phone: 479 236 2381